FINANCIAL REWARDS OF
EFFECTIVE MARKETING MANAGEMENT
Achieve robust growth without increasing ad spending by making the marketing spend more effective. Model based on a $400 million snack brand.
- Major shifts away from ineffective efficiency-driven practices.
- Focus on practices that are effective in growing brand penetration.
- Copy that generates attention and brand linkage and is persuasive
- Media with effective reach, schedule, programs and continuity
- More effectively coordinated trade promotion schedule
Projected P&L shows double-digit growth in sales and profits
without requiring or risking any increase in media spending
- Ad lift improves from 115 to 175 index
- Sales up 11.4%
- Marketing contribution up 12.6%
- Profits grow faster than sales